- Type: Receiver
- Methods: Seismic (refraction, reflection, VSP)
- Dimensions: 25.4x30.5x17.75 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Environmental: -30°C to 75°C
- Input Power: 12V external battery
- Produced by: Geometrics (USA)
The ES-3000 is a basic exploration seismograph to find bedrock, determine IBC site class as well as for engineering, construction, road building, and teaching tasks.
The system includes ESOS data acquisition software and the ES-3000 seismodule connects directly to your PC via the Ethernet port – no additional hardware or drivers are required. The ES-3000 system comes standard with the data analysis software you need to do comprehensive refraction surveys.
For more detailed information and sales/rent inquiries, please follow the link: ES-3000
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AND OTHER PRODUCTS.