- Type: System
- Methods: EM (FDEM)
- Dimensions: Tr:30x20x20cm, Re:30x15x20 cm, Mag Sensor:20x20x20 cm, loop:d=75 cm
- Weight: Tr:5.8 kg, Re:5 kg, Mag Sensor:2.6 kg, loop:7 kg
- Environmental: –20°C to 70°C
- Output Current: 160A
- Input Power: NiMh battery belt
- Frequency Range: 110, 220, 440, 880, 1760, 3520, 7040, 14080, 28160, 56320 Hz
- Produced by: IRIS Instruments (France)
PROMIS is a slingram HLEM system using a transmitter loop to produce a primary magnetic field, linked by a cable to a receiver sensor located at a given spacing from the transmitter. The receiver unit controls the system and automatically carries out the readings for the set of frequencies. This frequency HLEM profiling system is used to detect resistivity changes, such as conductive dykes in mining and fractured zones in groundwater.
For more detailed information and sales/rent inquiries, please follow the link: PROMIS
GET THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AND OTHER PRODUCTS.